Find answers on: 1. Which of the listening steps is the hardest for you?.
1. Which of the listening steps is the hardest for you? Explain some strategies you might use to improve this.
2. What is an example of a personal obstacle you have experienced which has affected your listening? What did you do to improve it?
3. How can biases create listening barriers? Do you have specific biases that have impacted your listening ability? Explain.
4. What does it mean to prepare oneself to listen? What are some strategies you can use to prepare oneself?
5. When would you use closed-ended questions as opposed to open-ended questions? Give an example situation for each.