https://bestessayspaper.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/logopng-300x75.png 0 0 Bestessayspaper https://bestessayspaper.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/logopng-300x75.png Bestessayspaper2021-06-28 02:09:122021-06-28 02:09:12essay anthropology hw
essay anthropology hw
Take-Home Essay Final Questions (Choose 4 of 5):
1) What is the most accurate description of the relative importance of hunting versus gathering in foraging societies in terms of nutrition? In terms of place in society?
2) Larger societies include groups whose organization can be categorized as bands, tribes, chiefdoms, and states. What type of organizational structure would you argue that the Hutterites fall under? Please explain your reasoning.
3) What kinds of evidence have been examined to try to determine the time of origin of modern human language? What answer to this question do these suggest?
4) The number of recognized supernatural beings differs among cultures. To what major aspect of culture is this number related? Give examples.
5) What is the general focus of sociobiology (also known as evolutionary psychology and behavioral ecology)? How is this applied to human behaviors?
Originality of attachments will be verified by Turnitin. Both you and your instructor will receive the results.
Writing Expectations (from Syllabus):
All written submissions should be submitted using APA-style formatting. In part, this includes:
· Typewritten in double-spaced format with a readable style and font
· Arial 11 or 12-point font or Times New Roman styles.
· Page margins on all sides should be set to one inch with reasonable accommodation being made for special situations and online submission variances.
· Save as .doc, .rtf, or .pdf in the format: lastname_ANTH100_Final
Citation and Reference Style
Students will follow APA as the sole citation and reference style used in written work submitted as part of coursework to the University. Assignments completed in a narrative essay or composition format must follow the APA citation style.
APA Formatting Resources
1) APUS online library
2) Purdue Online Writing Lab