he required information for this Individual Project includes the following:
- Business, organizational problem, or topic
- Problem statement
Purpose of the Study
- One research question
- Hypothesis regarding the research question
- Rationale for selecting your proposed research strategy utilizing your two articles identified in unit 1 for support
- Research strategy that you will use to explore the problem
- Method for securing the sample population
- Method for delivery of the survey instrument
- Research instrument to collect data
- Include a copy of the actual survey, complete with the introduction to the study (including all of the ethical considerations that should be included in the survey introduction. See Ethical Concerns: Informed Consent in the Unit 2 M.U.S.E.).
The following information MUST be included:
- The business, organizational problem, or topic
- The problem statement
- The research strategy that you will use to explore the problem
- 1 research question
- Your rationale for selecting your proposed research strategy
- 1 research instrument that you will use to collect data
- A questionnaire or survey with at least 5 research questions for the study
- Survey example:
- What do you know about Brand X?
- Would you be willing to try Brand X if a free sample was available?
- If you answered yes to Question 2, please explain why.
- What is one of the most important features of a product for you?
- How do you decide what product to buy?
- Survey example:
After creating your survey, complete the following steps:
- Send your research survey to at least 5 people (via e-mail, survey monkey, or another option). You will interpret the results of this survey/questionnaire in Unit 5’s assignment.