I need some questions answered for my bshs 402 case management class
Case Management Overview, Clientele, and Practice Models[removed]
1. What is the new practice paradigm? (Hint: This should be a different answer than #2)
Implementation of the Case Management Process
2. List the steps in the model of case management found in your textbook readings and apply those steps to a case.
Case Management Skills: Interpersonal and Information Gathering Skills, Goal Setting, Intervention, and Evaluation
3. Describe the process of setting goals.
Case Management Skills: Counseling, Therapy, and Linking of Clients to Services
4. What is the case manager’s role in developing formal and informal linkages to benefit the client?
Case Management Skills: Reassessment, Outcome Monitoring, Advocacy, and General Case Management Problems
5. What is the correlation of reassessment, monitoring, and outcome evaluation to the prevention of future problems?