research paper rough draft
Assignments submitted through this link will be checked using SafeAssign by Blackboard. Your work will not be used for any purpose other than preventing plagiarism in the University. Ownership of the intellectual property contained in your written work will not be transferred to any third party. Please submit your paper as a Word Document. If you have the 2010 version of Word, please save your paper in a previous version (Word 97-2003 document) as Safe Assign may not accept the most recent version.
Due: Sunday 11:59 pm
Submit the rough draft of your Argumentative Research essay to the SafeAssign link below. Click on the link again to view the resulting SafeAssign report.
The Research Essay requires you to conduct research on both sides of an issue from the choices listed below. This essay should cover both the pros and cons of one of these controversial issues. The essay will be four to five pages in length and employ APA format.
Follow these guidelines to write your Argumentative Research Essay:
- Choose one of the following topics:
- Social media’s influence on American culture
- Common core state standards in education
- Dependence on technology
- Advertising’s effects on the roles of women
- Alternative energy
- Include an APA title page
- Include a running header
- Be objective and avoid using “I,” “me,” “you,” “we,” or “us.”
- Be sure to use the Writing Tips page to help with your APA formatting. Use your sources to support your thesis statement and argument, but make sure to show the reader the other side of your argument to avoid being biased.