https://bestessayspaper.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/logopng-300x75.png 0 0 Bestessayspaper https://bestessayspaper.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/logopng-300x75.png Bestessayspaper2021-06-28 04:43:382021-06-28 04:43:38SEC310 wk4 (FOR PHYLLIS YOUNG ONLY!!!)
SEC310 wk4 (FOR PHYLLIS YOUNG ONLY!!!)
Write a two to four (2-4) page paper in which you:
- Analyze the National Infrastructure Protection Plan and Risk Management Framework, located at http://www.dhs.gov/xlibrary/assets/NIPP_Plan.pdf, and conclude how it has been designed to protect the nation’s critical infrastructure.
- Determine the purpose of the feedback loop design and argue how it strengthens or weakens the model. Justify your response.
- Decide if taking a “risk management” approach is suitable for protecting the nation’s critical infrastructure. Support your response.
- Choose the one (1) step that is the most important or has the greatest impact on the other steps of the Risk Management Framework and describe why.
- Discuss two (2) criticisms of the NIPP model and suggest ways of dealing with those criticisms.
- Use at least three (3) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Explain the national infrastructure plan in the context of strategic targets.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in homeland security.
- Write clearly and concisely about topics related to Homeland Security Organization and Administration using proper writing mechanics and technical style conventions.